Recognized as a national landmark, Cap’s Place is one of the oldest restaurants in Broward County. With roots as a 1920's casino and rum-running speakeasy, it sits on an island off Lighthouse Point and can only be reached by Cap's motor launch.
There is no parking other than handicap. All access is by water. Wheelchair guests must drive and use provided handicap parking. Reservations are recommended.