How this works:
- Choose the tickets you want for your group.
- Checkout (or view cart to make adjustments)
- You will receive an e-mail with a QR code that you must bring to the boat. You can either print out the QR code, or show it to our crew from your smartphone or mobile device’s e-mail.
IMPORTANT: Your QR code is for the entire purchase, and you will not receive a code for each individual ticket. If you need individual tickets you must purchase each ticket individually.
PLEASE NOTE: All ticket prices include local sales tax. Hop on hop off, tickets good for all day.
Questions? Read our FAQ’s
Adult Ticket - Admit one (1) Adult.Price: $22.00
Valid for children between the ages of 5 through 11.Price: $13.00
Valid for Pompano Beach residents only. Proof of residency required at check-in.Price: $16.00
|Military / LEO||
Discounted ticket for Military or Law Enforcement Officers - Proof will be required.Price: $16.00
Valid for adults over age 65.Price: $16.00
An annual pass is available for $300 and must be purchased from our office at 125 N. Riverside Drive, Pompano Beach. For more information on the Annual Pass, please contact us.
- Tickets can be purchased on each boat, we accept cash, credit cards, or travelers’ checks.
- Tickets are non refundable.
- US Coast Guard Regulations limit our boat’s maximum capacity. Seating is subject to availability
- The tickets will be marked with a date and are valid for 1 year after purchase, however if marked as used, are void after date of use.